10,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and studio
A firehouse built in 1905 became the bones of this complete
transformation, with all new systems and fixtures, into
office, restaurant, and studio space.
The careful design of the renovation preserved the building's
high ceilings and created spaces that took advantage of
the generous space and industrial materials of the original
The coffee shop and white-tablecloth restaurant that have
located here have turned the project, and its location on
University Avenue and Sixth Street Southeast, into a much-loved
neighborhood gathering place.