2005 Professional Builder Magazine (National Association of Home Builders)
Best in American Living Award
Best Smart Growth Community up to and including 150 units
The Waterstreet Brownstones define innovation in Des Moines and illustrate the growing trend to revitalize urban warehouse districts. Handsome and sophisticated, they anchor the thriving Court Avenue distict - a hub for dining, shopping, arts and entertainment.
Inspired by the classic American brownstones of the 1900s, Waterstreet Brownstones reflect the vibrant character of this emerging urban village. Their architecture is warm and distinctive, their two-acre riverfront setting picturesque and inspiring.
- Open floorplans and high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and french balconies
- Designer kitchens and upscale baths
- Heated underground parking
- Private, secured entrance